Paradise

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Yes it has been one of those days! Now I don't mean that in a bad way. It has really been a very good day. You know the kind of day that you come to the end of and see that you have been able to not only accomplish something, but you feel that you have made a small impact on those around you.

I have been blessed today to watching my "little girls" as they continue to grow into beautiful, strong women. I have talked with #2 and it was actually a good talk. It is so nice to have her call to just chat and say I love you. Then it was so awesome to read that my first born is realizing just how special she is! I thank God for my 4 beautiful daughters! They are all such a blessing to me.

Not only did I have a chance to touch base with my own children, I was able to spend the evening with my "kids". I even had the chance to spend much of the evening with my special baby boy, DJ! What a sweetie! This week I have realized just how much I enjoy "my kids" and miss them when I'm not with them!

Then to top off the day, I am able to sit with my sweetheart and just "Be". I guess that is what 25 years brings to a realationship.

Yes, It has been "one of those days". I hope and pray for many more of them!

2 comments:

Pastor Chris Nunley said...

It's an honor sitting next to you and being with you for 25 years. I pray it's only the beginning.

Love you!
Me

Sarah Miller said...

I can't wait to come home next Friday! I have so much to talk about! Can't wai to see you and spend the weekend!